• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Renewal Time

Yeah, its that time of the year when we/I ring around for insurance quotes as my insurance is due on 3rd Sept.

Now, i've been really happy with Greenlight over the last 3-4 years that i've had my ctr (with the first year being with Direct Line)

Every year, its has been cheaper and cheaper with last year being £520 with all my mods declared.

However, just got my renewal with Greenlight this afternoon and to my disappointment, this year premuim is £572.70 :evil:

Not happy with that one bit so will try the usual suspects of A-Plan, Noel Dazey, Sky, Adrian Flux and the likes.

Any suggestions on who else to try?

(the number for the above would be nice as well, save me hunting them down in threads :oops::lol: )

Gary

Oh, my details are as follows:

28yrs old + missus
7-8yrs + protected NCB
NE27 postcode
SP30 Oct 05
Park on Driveway

Mods:
Eibach lowering springs
icebox/ GM (hopefully fitted on monday :twisted: )
Magnex twin slash exhaust system
Oz wheels

Just make sure the policy is under written by someone big you've heard of, otherwise sometimes it won't be worth the paper it's written on Gary.

Good luck

A-Plan £430 :cool:

Lee> never thought of that but everyone seems to rave about A-plan and its looking like its going to be with them.

Just waiting for Noel Dazely but i think it looking like its A-plan

I thought A-PLan were good?

Greenlight

thanks Lee

Just going to go ahead with A-PLan then :cool:

the £150 saved from renewing with Greenlight will go towards fixing the bumpers :)

This morning when i called A-Plan- spoke to a really helpful lady called Carly.

Called back to take out the insurance with them and spoke to Robert and went through some of the details of the cover.

Cover is actually with someone called Mark Study (??) never heard of them but he said about 70% of their hot hatch business is with them. Never made a claim in my life so hopefully this will continue so final cost of the insurance is £430.

Happy with that.

Gary

Cover is actually with someone called Mark Study (??) never heard of them but he said about 70% of their hot hatch business is with them. Never made a claim in my life so hopefully this will continue so final cost of the insurance is £430.

Happy with that.

Gary

It's Marcus Study Gary ;)

Again, I think these are underwritten by Lloyds.
I had a policy with these & had to claim.
To be fair they weren't the best, but everything got done in the end, as with any insurance Co. I had to keep on top of em.

Back