• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FD2 Replace wiper blades

Hi Guys,

What wiper blades did you use when you had to replace them?
mine are gone to sh*t now.

Did you use Honda blades from dealership or did you buy bosch blades etc.....
What are the best wiper blades for the FD2

Cheers,
Rob

I've had a variety on different Type Rs over the years and the Bosch ones seem to be the best, in my experience at least.

Thanks Guys, i dont suppose you have a link or part number for the bosh blades?

I found one site and they are €36 for the set but not sure if they are the right ones. BOSCH 3 397 007 402 is their description but i have a feeling the site is picking up my reg as the hatchback fn2 rather than fd2!

halfords: http://www.halfords.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/GenericProductGuidedSalesCmd?action=getProducts&storeId=11101&categoryId=212455&catalogId=15551&langId=-1&storeId=11101&catalogId=15551&categoryId=212455&langId=-1&engineInd=0&makeName=24&modelName=2402&dvlaYear=55&subset=2402020&findPartsMMYS=Find+parts

a
re these what you guys got? are the blades different sizes for passenger and driver side on fd2??

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about FD2 sorry, try calling Dave Johnson at Steels Honda in Hereford, he should be able to help.

Hi everyone thanks for the replies.
After looking for the bosch i wasnt happy with the sizes of the blades being slightly off. I beleive the closes set to the FD2 blades are A402s
I couldnt find any decent valeo/valco blade to fit either soi ended up ordering the correct blades from the honda dealer.
I think they might be slightly different to the fn2-R blade sides and the honda dealer had to order one of the blades from the warehouse in europe.
They arrived a day later and cost the same price as the bosch set (€30)

If anyone is interested the part number are:
76620-SNA-U02 for the r/h blade
76630-SNA-U02 for the l/h blade

Back