• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Replacing ARB OEM bushes with up rated ones

Hi guys just a quick one.

i have noticed whilst fitting my exhaust that my rear ARB bushes are fairly soft and looking worn, will i notice much of a difference if i get new poly ones such as energy?

Thanks. :eek:

AFAIK mate the bushes that attach the ARB to the car are simply uesd for that purpose, you will see no real benifit from changeing them.

If you are thinking of freshening up the rear a JDM ARB will make the rear more stiff and easier to read.

I'd go for that mate.

If you want to start uprating bushes etc, you will start to feel the benefit once you have done the arbs, dampers and control arms, by strengthening one area the next weak spot takes the brunt of the flex, get a jdm arb like suits says, oem bushes are fine if everything else is stock, or get the powerflex bushes with a mind to uprating everything else in time.

Back