• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

replica mugen splitter

been looking at these on ebay, since the front of my car is ruined by stone chips, a front end respray is order. my standard pre face splitter is a mess, scuffed and chunks missing. any one had a rep mugen? how bad is the fit?

C4Doc has one, he had it matted with a Mugen grill also, looks good lowered, but I think C4Doc has some clearence issues with it.

Search for his car in the members cars section :) .

4.jpg

that looks very good indeed, hmmmm grill looks good on his but i think i want the standard grill, too much red. you sure thats a rep (goes to search builds) looks a great fit

It is a replica, fit is pretty decent but it is lower than standard and i have trouble with some driveways and you'll have to be careful of mechanics ramps.

Any mods needed for fitting? Im good with low cars, check my thread in newbies for my previous

Back