• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Respraying stock rims

I'm about to buy a black 2011 type r (first Honda) and was thinking of spraying my rims black and keeping the red H. Any other ideas? Are there problems with that? Visual aid won't be terrible;)
Thanks

this is bit weird because my baby is in the bodyworks now having my stock wheels sprayed gloss black and putting red h back on centre hope it looks good will get some pics up if i can suss out how to do it 2 days without her now scrounging lifts to work roll on tomorrow get her back oh it is a nhb civic as well

i like the way mine has turned out i dont like lairy coloured wheels bit chavy for my tastes but each to there own will give her a wash the weekend and get some pics up

i like the way mine has turned out i dont like lairy coloured wheels bit chavy for my tastes but each to there own will give her a wash the weekend and get some pics up

Agreed, they can look pretty bad if the colours not quite right. I think the EP3 suits bright colours better than the FN2, I always thought the new civics look alot more mature, the EPs just look like they want to drink jagerbombs and make innapropriate comments to girls...

Oh, and get some pics up!

Here's my old FN2 on painted stock rims.
ed_2-1-2_zpsc2b1ca3f.jpg

I didn't think that was too lairy and I had the rocker cover, inlet cover & brace mounts painted the same colour

Back