• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Retro fit Parking Reverse Sensors

Hi Guys,

What are the options for retro fitting reversing parking sensors to a civic EP3?

OEM or aftermarket? I could measure up a civic bumper that had them from the factory to get the right look, but are the OEM parts available from Honda?

Thanks

Honda charged me £200 including painting and fitting.

It's not an EP3 I know but you get the idea...

Sdc10075.jpg

i have them on the ep but they bleep when there is nothin there got abit of a mind of there own werid.

Thanks for the links, they are great. £374 for the OEM parts sounds steep though, when aftermarket is a lot less.

I always thought the rear view out of my EP3 and mirrors was always pretty good. Is there any need?

IMHO they are necessary on the FN2 as there is no rear wiper and especially in these colder mornings you can see fudge all out of the back until you get the heated rear window on and a bit of airflow over the window...

Never had the need in my EP3 but that being said, they are handy to stop you mis-judging.

Back