• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Returning 2 CTR

After owning my NHB CTR for nearly 18 months, i did the worse thing possible decided 2 save money and sold it :cry:

After owning my new car, a Fiesta st :oops: i realised what mistake i had made and 2 months after replacing my NHB i bought a brand new Cosmic Premier!!
and since i have owned it i have never been happier! :twisted:

Any one else had similar stories?

Welcome to the forum....

Glad you like the CTR...altough swopping back from your ST that soon must have hit the pocket a bit... :shock:

Thanks! well luckily enough not too bad, Got the st on ford discount so bought for trade! when traded into honda got offered exactly what i piad 4 it 2 months previously :lol:

Also got Discount on my Cosmic Premier! so to end up with the monthly payments for the Premier are less than for my old NHB!!!! :twisted:

Bit of a lucky *** I think! :D

Welcome back mate 8)

That's a good piece of business you did there, the plan worked out alot better than you had imagined! :wink:

If you bought the Fiesta ST on the Ford Privelege scheme you are required to keep the car for at least 9 months before selling!!!

You could potentially get the person who gave you the voucher a fine and a ban from the scheme :roll:

Good choice!

I can never understand folk who change from a CTR to a Dagenham dustbin, Alot of people favour the Focus ST over the CTR... Madness :shock:

I went from NHB CTR (02) > Satin silver CTR (54) > Champ white DC5 (51) :twisted:

Well am just so glad to have a CTR Back!

but wit regard to the priveilege scheme and keepin the car for 9 months, that is crap! dunno where u heard that news from!

Offically the buyer can sell the car after buyin as soon as you want! However u only get 3 ford tickets per year per employee!! according to ford employee information pack.

Knowledge is power!!! :twisted:

DeanoCoops said:
Well am just so glad to have a CTR Back!

but wit regard to the priveilege scheme and keepin the car for 9 months, that is crap! dunno where u heard that news from!

Offically the buyer can sell the car after buyin as soon as you want! However u only get 3 ford tickets per year per employee!! according to ford employee information pack.

Knowledge is power!!! :twisted:

Total and utter cr@p. Read the info pack you received again!

You are required by the rules of the scheme to keep the car for at least 9 months in order to stop you from making a profit by selling the car early. A few people in my plant have been caught out this way or by giving a voucher to people who shouldn't have them. One person I know of received a hefty fine a 2 year ban from the Privilege scheme.

Privilege can call a car in for audit at any time they wish and if the paper work doesn't match up or you no longer own the car then you are in trouble.

So yes, in this case knowledge is power.

Well aint arguing with ya!
From the information pack i recieved in March, from a Ford employee and my relative. it states clearly the options u have with your car with regards to selling! in the text it says nothing about 9 months!

Also when buying vehicle from the ford dealership, they were under no influence that you had to keep the vehicle for 9 months!
Also thats where i heard the 3 vehicle per year rule.

Aint sayin that i or you are right or wrong, am just relaying info which i have recieved!

sorry if i offened you, didnt realise would cause this much unrest! :?

DeanoCoops said:
Well aint arguing with ya!
From the information pack i recieved in March, from a Ford employee and my relative. it states clearly the options u have with your car with regards to selling! in the text it says nothing about 9 months!

Also when buying vehicle from the ford dealership, they were under no influence that you had to keep the vehicle for 9 months!
Also thats where i heard the 3 vehicle per year rule.

Aint sayin that i or you are right or wrong, am just relaying info which i have recieved!

sorry if i offened you, didnt realise would cause this much unrest! :?

Why would this offend me???????

Trust me when I say that you have to keep the car for minimum of 9 months.

It will have definately stated this in the terms and conditions.

I'm surprised your uncle isn't aware of this fact :?

i kept my first CTR for 5 months, then traded it in for a brand new shogun.........had my summer of fun with the CTR and wanted a sensible motor, i noticed i never drove so sensible in my life with the shogun.

then 6 weeks later, went to honda to price up a 1.4 5 dr civic for the wife.

noticed they had premiers in there that were pre-registered 55 plates but no miles, and were 2-3 grand cheaper than normal!

so i chopped my shogun in wich by this time had done less than 3K and and bought a premier, and also a 1.4 for the wife!

that was 1yr ago now, andi have never regretted going back to the CTR!

Just had a look at your link, you must really love your car to consider having a tattoo done... :shock:

What happens when you chop it in for another make???
Bit like chopping and changing your girlfriends and then having to get her name covered over on your arm :!:

Looks good though

Nick

Back