• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Rev On Dash, Question.

Hi All,

Brought a FN2 09plate CTR at the weekend.

Probably a really really stupid question but on the dash where the speedo is to the left there is something that says 'REV' what the hell is it and what does it do?

Sorry for my ignorance but nothing comes on or anything so I'm wondering if a bulb has gone if it is actually for something.

Thanks all.

There are small LEDs above it. The leds come on progressively at 7,250 - 7,500 - 7,750 - 8,000 or there abouts.

It's just more in your eyeline to tell you when to change gear when you are caning it, sort of shift lights. That is if the sound of engine isn't indication enough. :lol:

Haha yeah I see it now. Concentrating more on the road than looking there to have noticed it. Thanks a lot

I think enabling those lights might be an option in the information system. Enabling the Vtec lights certainly is and I noticed Rev as I was clicking through. Manual has more details probably including what the default setting is. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incidentally I just got 09 CTR having progressed (or possibly regressed) from a 2.2EX. Much is familiar but like you am still checking out some of the bells and whistles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back