• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Reverse ligjts not working

Hi guys, some help needed please, my reverse ligjt have completly stopped working, i have changed the bulbs, and still no joy, the fuse seems fine, im atuxk in what it could be

Any help would be greatly appericiated

Well insaybi checked the fuse, i basically took what i thought was the fuse out and it looked ok, but i could be completly wrong, i dont have a multimeter,

Where would i fond the switch

I have just put it in reverse and put the wipers on and the rear wiper didn’t automatically start when I reversed which it normally does l, could that be a switch then

gearboxexplodedview.jpg

Number 20 (sorry for the potato-quality)

Cheers mate that’s perfect, what would my next step be, do you replace them and is it easy enough to do

Remove the connector for the reverse light switch on the gearbox. If the lights don’t come on, bridge out the 2 wires. If the lights come on then you’ve confirmed the wiring is ok and the switch is at fault.
If after disconnecting and bridging the wires nothing happens, there’s more than likely a wiring issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back