• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rev's dropping/stalling after JRSC fitting? Still no joy!!!

Can anybody tell me if the belt I'm using with the manual tensioner will fit the modded OEM tensioner? I don't get how these belts and tensioners work.

Thanks in advance

Right the car had a dyno run at Eurospec yesterday with the CPL map and my car made 269bhp...what happened to the 310bhp??? Auto tensioner was fitted and has been remapped by Romain and it made 291bhp, 215ft lbs and the map has been smooooooooothed out! the car instantly feels a lot quicker, easier to drive and more drivable.

Now to put some decent mileage on it and see if the cutting out issue is sorted. If its not, then I'm at a total complete loss (TPS was checked and is fine).

Ok after 300 miles now, the rev's began to dip last night on my way home but didn't stall the car, I've yet to get back to Romain and give him an update and will be going on holiday for next week so have no time to get them to have a look.

Im tempted to swap the whole throttle body with my cousins CTR cause I'm seriously wondering if the IACV got Fecked up by CPL (if thats possible) when i asked him to clean it cause my guess its something to do with the idle, cause if I'm correct, the IACV has a motor in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well when i get back from Hong Kong and Thailand, i'll be getting TGM or Eurospec to have a ganders at it again...

Yes, it will definitely be the last time i use the services of CPL for any purpose and will tell others to stay well away from them in terms of poor customer services and mapping. The mapping is day and night different and also (** post the graphs) the mapping graph they gave me compared to before Romain's remap was some 40 bhp short of what they stated mine was pushing...

Romain maps FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving your work!

Back