• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

RichG Satin Silver Premier EP3 Project

Hello all I'm Rich and have owned my Satin Silver Premier Edition for a couple of weeks now, after searching for a few months for the right one. Both me and the mrs are car nuts (surprising for a girl, not many out there do!) she wasn't too keen on it at first but after a few drives out she really likes it!

Few of her cars (just to show there not the usual corsa, fiesta!)

Brand new clio 200 - specced up herself, cup chassis, recaros, speed lines

IMG_5634 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_5632 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_5612 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_6156 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Focus RS

IMG_2439_2 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_2446_2 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_2454 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_2480 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Only one car I haven't got pics of is her 106GTI..

Here are a few of my previous cars:

172 CUP

IMG_2070 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

036 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

182 Trophy

IMG_3856 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_3812 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Megane R26

IMG_5416 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_5744 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Evo MR FQ300

IMG_3371 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_3414 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_3347 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

And now the EP3.......

I bought the car private after viewing loads, in all colours and ages. As Soon as I saw it, I knew its was a tidy example. completely standard (which I liked) as I can do most of the mods myself.

IMG_1381 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1374 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1369 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1366 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1376 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Future plans are -
-Fast Road Set up
-Wheels refurbed - colour change (help needed)
-Carbon!
-Repaint calipers
-Tidy up little things on car

Few other things along the way!

Thanks for looking!
Rich

As loxy said. Some nice cars there man. You know people will also want to see more pictures of the mrs right ;)

Very nice list, I'm personally not a French car fan, you seem to have had a lot of them lol, but hope you enjoy the ep3 :D

Very nice list, I'm personally not a French car fan, you seem to have had a lot of them lol, but hope you enjoy the ep3 :D

Yeah french cars aren't to everyones taste, they are great fun straight out of the box. Megane was really nice - 2ltr turbo, LSD, brembos, was great for fast road driving.

Nice collection mate.

I had a French car before. That's my first and last french.

About the wheels, get it black or white, would suit silver perfectly. :D

Good choice on the satin silver!
Nice collection of past cars too! Especially the Evo :D

Your missus...rs 200 looks tidy too aha.

Good choice on the satin silver!
Nice collection of past cars too! Especially the Evo :D

Your missus...rs 200 looks tidy too aha.

Cheers, yeah the evo was far the best car I have owned! sadly change in circumstance's made me sell. but will go back to another one day!

Yesterday when I joined up I was getting a FRSU by Stevie at Grinspeed - I must say it has transformed the car!! Love the stance it gives.

Few pics from yesterday.

IMG_1514 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1501

IMG_1499 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1496 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1493 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1495 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1513 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Tonight since the sun was shining I thought I'd give it a quick wash. Waiting for a day I'm free to give it a full detail inc machine polish.

Before

IMG_1521 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1518 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1517 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

After - with a quick sealant

IMG_1547 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1549 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1550 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1551 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1554 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

IMG_1556 by Richard_Gibson, on Flickr

Thanks Rich

Looks to be a lovely car bud.

I think Satin Silver is becoming my favourite colour. Especially in Facelift guise.

Nice looking EP3 bud, and an excellent history before it!

I put the same springs on the day before you did, makes quite a difference doesn't it? I think it gives a great stance, though I'm pretty sure mine is still settling and getting lower by the day.

I've heard nothing but good things about the FRSU + Springs. I'm going to wait a couple of months before doing it though, I've only had the car 3 weeks, going to wait until I'm more used to the handling before getting the FRSU so I can notice the difference.

It looks a really nice ride height though, plus it's pretty much sold the rear tints to me for my EP3, granted yours is a prem :p

I've heard nothing but good things about the FRSU + Springs. I'm going to wait a couple of months before doing it though, I've only had the car 3 weeks, going to wait until I'm more used to the handling before getting the FRSU so I can notice the difference.

It looks a really nice ride height though, plus it's pretty much sold the rear tints to me for my EP3, granted yours is a prem :p

I have only owned mine for a couple of weeks! Found the handling shocking as soon as I went into a corner!

Haha did you come from the likes of an Evo though? My previous car was a boat so the CTR is awesome in comparison!

Back