• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rims are on!!

:? :?

Not sure though, more i look the more i like although i want to see what the car looks like when its being driven....only 1 problem.... who can i trust to drive :shock: my baby :cry:

here ya go.... :D

CTR008.jpg

CTR009.jpg

CTR006.jpg

CTR007.jpg

Your car has a very mean stance 8) Wheels look good, like the other bits and pieces as well, but cant help thinking a plain CF bonnet and OE headlights would look best. :smt023

Love the rims bud 8) Is the bonnet purely cosmetic or those the scoop have a function?

Dont wana loose handling though with bigger rims, plus slows ya down!! :roll:

Dont like the Mugen grill and neither do i like being bent over and rattled from behind (with their prices) :shock: although i would love to have the front splitter :twisted:

Loving those rims dude.............. they look fecking sweet as........

Can we have a little info on those rims fella?

Name, type, price, size etc etc?

There goes the savings then!!!!

8)

Rims - 17" RS GTs. £500 with shite tyres on e-bay. I already had a new set of Parada Spec 2s waiting to go on so they are on now :twisted:

:lol:

Everyone to their own, i wanted an aggressive CTR and think i have achieved it :twisted:

Sounds the part aswell with the DC Mani and full Spoon system :twisted: 8)

vin Petrol said:
Rims - 17" RS GTs. £500 with crap tyres on e-bay. I already had a new set of Parada Spec 2s waiting to go on so they are on now :twisted:

Mate any info on where somebody such as myself could pick up a set of these?

Had a quick look on the net but cant seem to find anything?

Ta mate!

:wink:

Back