• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 rocker cover in red paint

rocket cover

If you got a old sheet to cover the cams etc that will been fine,you should not need to replace rocker gasket aslong as it does not rip when you take it out, just make a note how it came out you my need some gasket sealant to blob on in some of the corners you will know what i mean as you will see the old sealant on the gasket you can get some from a good auto factors i can't remember what it is called but it is in a blue packet.

thanks

yes, just finishing moving premises and will be firing some more out, done a couple of k series ones now and they looked great, will get a pic up later of a shiny milano red one just finished.
Can do all at same price.

Cool certainly interested in one for my FN2, in a similar finish to the purple one I posted about (blended/faded/phased into look)- but I have my eyes on the same finish in a different colour.

If this is possible, let me know the details and we could sort a deal out.

Obviously when convenient for you matey.

TIA,

TR

Cool certainly interested in one for my FN2, in a similar finish to the purple one I posted about (blended/faded/phased into look)- but I have my eyes on the same finish in a different colour.

If this is possible, let me know the details and we could sort a deal out.

Obviously when convenient for you matey.

TIA,

TR

Just let me know the colours and i will see what i can do, i

how much do you charge to paint rocker cover and if I take it off do I need to cover engine bay with sheet and do I have to fit also a new rocker gasket

You wont need to do any of that Nad, as i send out the new one to you first, then you send back old one.

Very welcome, going to see a lot more of me on here shortly, as we will be announcing new premises, new services and some top deals on some of the more popular products on our website.
cheers
Andy
www.vtecdirect.com

Andy, how much for a B18 cover mate in red? I'm also thinking about having it done in Mugen orange, can you quote on this as well please?

Back