• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rota alloys (circuit 10)

Thinking of getting these for my ep3, Don't get me wrong i do like the std alloys & yes i know i rececntly had them painted in bronze, but am thinking of using the std ones for trackdays & the new ones for road use only & they are as close as i can get them to the mugen one's ( mugen whore i know :lol: ) but a lot cheaper!
also are rota alloys any good!! As i have heard good & bad about them your comments are welcome.

Attachments

• rota.jpg
    rota.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 15
There seem to be a lot of people using Rota alloys so they should be o.k.

There are a few horror stories knocking about on the internet of alloys breaking in half but on the whole they seem to have a pretty good rep.

Certainly a lot cheaper than the over priced Mugen ones!

I had a set of rota on my CRX and some kids threw a 15" wheel into the road, I hit it at 90mph.
It did break a huge chunk out of the wheel and split most of the way around, however I was able to stop and had no problems other than a shattered alloy. and a small scrape on the side skirt of the car.

Didn't even damage my discs !

I got a replacement within a couple of days and have always been happy with them

Here is my ep3 with them on :)

IMG_0004Resized.png

IMG_0010Resized.png

IMG_0005Resized.png

IMG_0008Resized.png

IMG_0018Resized.png

I've heard good things about Rota's, well worth the money too !!

Just look at Ben's, they look Gorgeous on :cool::cool:

I may be selling mine as car should be going back to standard.
They are the ones above and are in mint condition.

Rota wheels are superb value for money. I have sold thousands of them over the years and never had an issue.

TRO members also get a discount from me! :D Drop me a PM if you want prices!

Rota wheels are superb value for money. I have sold thousands of them over the years and never had an issue.

TRO members also get a discount from me! :D Drop me a PM if you want prices!

I have just bought the said Circuit 10's and the look great on my car. Am in need of some Rota center caps though, can you get these?

YHPM

Car is too dirty at the mo an I want to sort out the center caps before i post up some pickys. Does look great though!

I avnt started a post in "members cars" yet so need to do that along with all other mods once there all fitted.

Back