• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rota bronze

Hey all, just wondering somthing, when looking at all the different rotas (torque, circuit 10's, force etc) The pictures seem to make the bronze look slightley different on each wheel..

Does anyone know if they use the same finish on each type of wheel?

I know the circuit 10's look wicked against cosmic in bronze but not sure if the others would look as good in that colour?

Thanks alot!

hey mate.
I have just decided that It's time to spoil myself so I've been looking at the range of Rota's aswell

If it's the same company (ROTA) and the colour title is the same on the sets of wheels the wheels should be all the same colour imo

Are you buying some Rota's or just looking???

Bronze Rotas on Cosmics are pure win all the way...

bronzecosmic.jpg

My old Satin on C10's

6919_298492045187_636710187_9301552_6405319_n.jpg

Awesome wheels and nice pic Hatton!!!!

Been doing lots of research on these wheels and only just found out they are a replica of the Mugen's!!! noob!!!

Could I ask what spec they are so I can order the correct fitment??
Im thinking they are - 5x114 et45 17x7.5 Bronze??

Also, do I need spacers etc???? and I will be buying blue nuts or red???

THE CHOICE IS ENDLESS!!

Thanks

hey mate.
I have just decided that It's time to spoil myself so I've been looking at the range of Rota's aswell

If it's the same company (ROTA) and the colour title is the same on the sets of wheels the wheels should be all the same colour imo

Are you buying some Rota's or just looking???

Definatley getting wheels soon mate, just starting to get fed up of choosing the perfect set - I love the bronze on dynaxs car but having not seen how it looks in the flesh its a bit daunting going for it..

Looked at silly amounts of wheels :smt119

Definatley getting wheels soon mate, just starting to get fed up of choosing the perfect set - I love the bronze on dynaxs car but having not seen how it looks in the flesh its a bit daunting going for it..

Looked at silly amounts of wheels :smt119

lol same as me mate. Im loving the bronze rotas but will it look right :smt102

lot of money to lose if not :(

thats the thing fella. bronze is a bit of a risk if you ask me.

Its either going to look great/cack - no inbetween haha :D

I've seen somthing I like in gunmetal with a polished lip but im not sure how well theyll look against the car. might just go for those.

thats the thing fella. bronze is a bit of a risk if you ask me.

Its either going to look great/cack - no inbetween haha :D

I've seen somthing I like in gunmetal with a polished lip but im not sure how well theyll look against the car. might just go for those.

Yes..... your spot on mate,
Im on the same wave length!!!!

I saw some wheels along those lines.... Rota's again IIRC...... Very nice

I then thought "I could get coilovers instead of wheels" so Im researching again ](*,)

If you go onto rarerims there is a virtual fitting bay thing on there....... pinch a pick of a cosmic ctr off pistonheads (side view) and upload it... You can then have a good browse of all the Rota's on your car...

I tried it but couldn't be convined but well worth the shot....... I thought the best were the circuit 10's in bronze!!

yep ive been on there too fella, its handy but not ideal as the finishes of the wheels arnt spot on, also tried numerous photoshops ahah and im still no closer. will have to makea decision soon otherwise ill just be looking forever.

yep ive been on there too fella, its handy but not ideal as the finishes of the wheels arnt spot on, also tried numerous photoshops ahah and im still no closer. will have to makea decision soon otherwise ill just be looking forever.

:lol: tell me about it!!!!! :smt017

My mindset has been changed once more........... thinking of eibach springs now 35mm all round drop......... hoping my car doesn't turn into a snow plough though........ then bronze rotas to go with the cosmic.... 17"

There is plenty of time to change again though ;)

Thanks Dot.
Brilliant pics. The c10's really suited your JDM...... Looks mint!!!

Was your JDM on standard springs with the c10's in the pic??
Different front discs aswell??

Thanks Dot.
Brilliant pics. The c10's really suited your JDM...... Looks mint!!!

Was your JDM on standard springs with the c10's in the pic??
Different front discs aswell??

I think I may have had my spoon springs on there.

Discs were DBA's.

So 20mm drop on front and 15mm rear???

Why did you leave your JDM go Dot!!
Would have broke my heart to part with such a car....

Actually I only had the stock suspension on there..

This was just before I sold it. (spoon springs)

2009-08-25_17-12-22_250820091354.jpg

I sold it as I wanted an Evo. :)

Brilliant job.
looks the perfect stance!!

Eibachs off ebay for me aswell then (with rubber sleaves to eliminate the knocking issues)

thanks Dot, been a great help

I sold it as I wanted an Evo. :)[/QUOTE]

A good enough reason for me ;) A real driving machine. My mate imported a gsr in white a year ago....... really nice (needs 6 gears IMO though)

I read your thread a few days back....... the guy who bought it totally wrote it off in 10 days IIRC. Shame was a nice car.... Suppose he learnt the hard way....... they are not to be toyed with

Problem solved I think *fingers crossed* :twisted:

Didnt go bronze myself in the end - ill leave that for you Buckley :lol:

Problem solved I think *fingers crossed* :twisted:

Didnt go bronze myself in the end - ill leave that for you Buckley :lol:

It sounds as If you have ordered!!!!!

Best of luck mate......

give us some pics when there on ;)

As for the Bronze mate.......... :smt102

Springs for the time being lol

Back