• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rota Force

Hi Guys, I have finally decided to replace my curbed up Rage Alloys. Have chosen to go for some Rota Force in bronze. I have a NHB FN2. Looking for comments on fitment, colour combination and best place to buy. Thanks.
dy2e5a2u.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Looking at the rarerims website (which is as far as I know the main place for Rota wheels) they either come in 17x7.5 or 17x8.

Both of which are (IMO) too small for the FN2. You really want to be looking at a fitment of 18x8.5 et38 or so

I just went for xxr's 527 in bronze they look very similar to those rota's 18x8.75 in a 35 offset pinkies crossed they fit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These were Matt in colour too..the guy at bhp performance did wheels nuts nd spigot rings all for £595 delivered buddy

Cheers bud. I'll have a nose. Think my mind is set on the Rota despite the price for some reason.

I'm struggling to find a find a showroom in my area with the wheels so I can see them before ordering.

Ah not sure buddy..my mate has rota's on his gtr and they were a more gloss bronze..so I like the Matt finish

The XXR wheels are a concave wheel. Unless your lowered they can look a little small

I know buddy they in my kitchen :0) it's a work in progress so maybe suspension next month

Sweet did ya get a good price in the end mate ? I got my xxr's going on tomorrow all being well

As good as it gets for a set of Rota. I'm happy as it what I wanted. Also booked in to have lowering springs and FRSu done in a few weeks. So should complement new wheels perfectly.

Back