• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rotora big break kit....

startrack

Formerly type_r_lover
So, I'm still looking for a decent brake kit, since my car is even faster now than it was during the HET...

Anyway, anyone has tried the Rotora 4 pot 330mm kit?
popup_kits.gif

Just buy the Stoptech or AP Racing kit and be done with it. Might be more expensive but at least you'll safe in the knowledge that you have bought a quality piece of kit.

Liam has a point here fella, you now have a CTR swinging a hefty pair of bollox - anchor upgrade is essential and using a proven and trusted piece of kit like AP or Stoptech will be the best bet for you. :cool:

Where brakes are concerned you really should be playing it safe. ;)

hehe! I know I know... Safety first.
It's in my nature to investigate things. But I can see how I'm starting to get on Liam's nerve with my brake questions :lol: :lol:

Anyway, you might like to know that my front pads where half worn before the HET, and after 4000 km (including 4 slow-ish laps of the ring), I've now got one third left... not bad for original pads!

hehe! I know I know... Safety first.
It's in my nature to investigate things. But I can see how I'm starting to get on Liam's nerve with my brake questions :lol: :lol:

Anyway, you might like to know that my front pads where half worn before the HET, and after 4000 km (including 4 slow-ish laps of the ring), I've now got one third left... not bad for original pads!
Your not getting on my nerves mate, but like Scouse said, where it comes to brakes you really don't want to be going down the cheap route. You can never have enough stopping power IMO. Even though buying the best may cost you financially you will be glad you did buy the best kit afterwards. Not to brag here but I spent £2700 on front and rear AP kits for my Scoob, not because I could, but because I wanted the best, most proven kit out there.

Back