• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rough sound from engine area ???

Engine is fine when not moving and holding the revs. Spoke to a guy that first got the car when it arrived over here and he has told me everything he has done and that it might be drive shafts, or like you said brakes or top mounts

The grove where the belt sits is but the pulley being a wheel needs to be oiled or greased to freely spin

It's likely they run on sealed bearings so don't need any maintenance. There's nothing on the service schedule about lubing them.

found all my engine mounts were away and thought that was the problem but when i rev the engine using the cable when bonnet up the engine it self sounds very rough. there is enough oil so it aint that. water/alternator pullys sound like the need changed also but engine itself is still rough???

Last edited by a moderator:
Back