• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 RS3 to Type R

Did you just say there is not much in it on the straight between the RS3 and the CTR?

What...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxYg1IDrJUs

It absolutely dominates it bud ;d. Also it grips better than the Civic too in real world conditions (A/B roads, damp weather ect..). Of course I expect it to, it costs almost twice as much.

Yep, RS3 is an absolute beast.....it has all the performance and grip anybody could possibly need from a road car. :)

It doesn't really matter of course, the speed limit will be reached in seconds. Driving enjoyment > straight line speed

the '4 door with a boot' seems very popular around Watford at the moment, especially in the Nardo grey and black wheels......but I feel they think its a bit subtle so whenever I am near them in the angry transformer in traffic, they seem to blip the throttle a lot just in case I have not noticed....

It doesn't really matter of course, the speed limit will be reached in seconds. Driving enjoyment > straight line speed

Don't be daft, this is an Internet forum, the only thing that matters is statistics and biased opinions. :D

the '4 door with a boot' seems very popular around Watford at the moment, especially in the Nardo grey and black wheels......but I feel they think its a bit subtle so whenever I am near them in the angry transformer in traffic, they seem to blip the throttle a lot just in case I have not noticed....

Knowing Watford. They’re probably drug dealers.

Agree they are quiet when new. They get noisier as they bed in. I have just crossed 5k miles and I really like the sound now. so much I've decided I don?t need an aftermarket exhaust. I wont rule one out but Honda have got the mixture of motorway comfort and noise when pushing just right IMO. I almost feel like getting a noisy exhaust might ruin it.

Glad its not just me, I thought I was going crazy but it is for sure getting a bit deeper /noiser, although I've only got 2k of spirited driving down so far.

Glad its not just me, I thought I was going crazy but it is for sure getting a bit deeper /noiser, although I've only got 2k of spirited driving down so far.

yep, and while I'm sad to have let R-03344 go back today with just under 10k on the clock I felt the engine was pulling harder than ever too. The new FK8 for sure will feel tighter, quieter and not quite so willing to lift its skirt and get down the road until it gets a few miles on it.

will share my tale of woe for the sake of therapy.

the ex-demo had to go back after the gearbox rebuild didn't work out as well as we all hoped. So I'm chopping it in and getting a brand spanker this afternoon, which is 11530 cars older in production line since my old one was originally built and 3849 cars further down the UK specific production line. here's to a better chapter in ownership with R-14874 :D

914e789a-bd85-4619-9786-d9240edfe60a.JPG

PS: sorry to hijack this thread, I'll post a new thread soon sharing my tale of woe.
Its good to see that yourself and Dotty still have faith in the cars.
It gives potential buyers like me a bit of faith in getting one.

Hope all works out well for you and the new one.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back