• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rust :shock:

Riflez

$ Forum Pikey $
Well bugger me..I was washing on its quarterly overhaul :oops: when I noticed at the top corner of the bonnet little pin heads in the paint.

Closer inspection and they are small rust bubbles, The culpret is this weld where between that and the bonnet its rusting like a loon

rusttc5.jpg

The car is a little over 4 years old but the question is will this be covered under corrosion etc?

I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong but although the 'warranty' is for 4 yrs i think the corrosion 'warranty' is for 5 yrs.

As i say someone with more knowledge will undoubtedly agree or correct me if i'm wrong.

monkey boy kev said:
I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong but although the 'warranty' is for 4 yrs i think the corrosion 'warranty' is for 5 yrs.

As i say someone with more knowledge will undoubtedly agree or correct me if i'm wrong.

The warranty is 3 years but the corrosion warranty is 6. :wink:

Hopefully I shouldnt get much issue out of them, My Neighbour works at Audi (see pic :D ) and happens to know everyone important from the local motor dealers which also happens to be someone high in service at the local Honda.

Neily03 said:
monkey boy kev said:

The warranty is 3 years but the corrosion warranty is 6. :wink:

Ahh, nearly right. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.s Just noticed i wrote the usual 'warranty is 4 yrs........what a cock :oops: :oops: :oops: I know it's only 3 yrs but hit the wrong button :oops: :oops:

Back