• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Agreed on the colour. The new photos show the colour much more clearly.

That's looking fantastic Ry4n! I love the purple, very close to the colour I would pick if I had the opportunity!

I agree with Cosmic_Chi, gold or bronze wheels would look amazing with that colour.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I'm really really chuffed with it!
Focusing on the engine etc for now but I can't wait to get the styling sorted out!!
Cheers

What do you have planned styling wise?

Not much really. Just toying around with colours on the wheels. Black/anthracite/silver. Fortunately I have two sets, one from the old civic and one from this one. Possibly tint the windows but not too dark. Got a mugen front grille painted to match too! Not sure how it's going to look fitted as it's a replica. Failing that I'll just put the standard grille on, always been one for factory look. That's why I painted it a non factory colour lol.

Yeah that looks awesome, not hanging about with it either. :D

Cheers. Yeah I've been dying to get the car back on the road. Now that we have the unit its been so much easier.
Started working on the car on Sunday night, again on Monday night, and tonight. So far I've managed:
Fuel lines and fuel tank swap (car was previously running a return system)
full back end including coilovers, camber arms, jdm arb, brake lines, discs, pads, calipers.
front end coilovers, brake lines, discs, pads, calipers. (Most of this went in with subframe)
Modified the slam panel to accept the bypass valve for the charger.
Engine loom plumbed into the ecu
And then I wiped all the dirty fingerprints off the car lol. Couldn't help it.
A few wee snaps from tonight.uploadfromtaptalk1373412767954.jpguploadfromtaptalk1373412795390.jpguploadfromtaptalk1373412849811.jpg

Oh and thanks very much scruffy for the paint code!! Turned out great thanks to your find! :D

Absolute pleasure, nice to see it being put to good use. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see it finished. :D

Well progress has slowed down a little. Been up to my eyes at work the past few weeks having no days off. :-(
Waiting on a grille coming through for the front. Then I'll have to town it down to my local honda to have the immobiliser sorted out.
Pushed the car out the garage yesterday to give it a little clean. The sunshine was hitting it so I decided to take a couple of pictures. The front lights have yet to be changed to facelift lights and as previously said I'm still waiting on my grille coming through. This is how it's pretty much going to look.
uploadfromtaptalk1375743234158.jpguploadfromtaptalk1375743247229.jpguploadfromtaptalk1375743259762.jpguploadfromtaptalk1375743282054.jpguploadfromtaptalk1375743296128.jpg

The interior of the car is completely stripped out. Undecided whether or not to put it back in or keep it stripped out and spray it inside. :confused:

Yeah it's been hard work but I'm glad it's turned out good. Bronze wheels or not lol? Was thinking about white too!?

I'm not sure about bronze to be honest. I was thinking about the rota drifts in white?

+1 for bronze :D

cars looking lovely mate!! i really want to see it in the flesh :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back