• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 09 plate.

Rapid 17

Mature Member ™
I went to Bexhill Honda on Sunday and there was an 09 plate roadster in Moonrock for £19,995.00 Brand new they start at £28,130.00 I must say I was tempted.

Geoff. :)

Do it Geoff, you know it makes sense.

If I had a garage to lock it up in at night I would. When I had my previous one I used to worry about it being vandalised which sort of spoilt the pleasure of ownership to some extent.

Geoff.

Are there not any garages nearby you could rent?, A friend of mine does this with his scooby he pays his elderly next door neighbor somthing in the region of a tenner a month to use her garage

How come so cheap??

Cars aren't selling and a £20k car sat on a forecourt is money a dealer could be spending on two Civics which he's more chance of selling.

He will however had taken the seller's pants down if they traded it in, so he'll not be losing out.

I saw a moonrock 57plate with 4k on the clock for £16,999 at a main dealers with room for negotiation... I was temped too.

The newer ones are so cheap too for the fact its £400 to tax them if they are an 06 or newer instead of £215 for say an 04/05. Mine (an 04) has actually gone back up in price slightly since they changed the taxation brackets to reflect this.

They are definitely trying to shift them though at a lot of dealers...as others have said, probably a sign of the times with the economy.

With them making only 15 a day in total throughout the life of it's production I would presume they will start to hold their price well now that they have ceased production.

Geoff, I wouldn't worry about it being vandalised, I don't have a garage and park it at a school every day and its fine! Eastbourne is a nice place too so wouldn't think you'd have much trouble ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back