• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX S2000 Colours.

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
No, not the run of the mill everyday colours you see - I am liking the more extravagant and rarely seen colours of the S2000.

My current favourite is Lime Green - apart from lamborghini I do not think any other car can carry this colour off as well as the S2K. :cool:

Following in a close 2nd place is Imola Orange - never thought much of it until I seen Simons NSX last year and the colour just stays in my head, I have seen 1 S2000 in this colour and I loved it. :smt047

The following 2 colours are equally placed - I think White suits the S2K very much and when I seen one at a meet in Chelmsford some time ago it was very desirable. The one pictured is obviously not standard and looks even more stunning. :eek: :twisted:

The Yellow also floats my boat quite alot, it adds a cutting edge to the car with such a sharp colour, very nice indeed. :D

The best news of all is that although the lass loves the S2K in Black she has conceded that it will be my car and the choice of colour and her opinion will be irrelevant. :smt047 ;)

So, Lime Green S2K instead of a Honeymoon? :eek: :lol:

There is always the ex Southern Counties Lime Green S2000 running aound somewhere, with a few Mugen additions :)

Saw a green one going through the Dartford tunnel not so long ago Scouse & tbh I thought it looked horrid :(

For me GPW wins.
I do like Yellow, Red (can't remember what shade) & Moonrock.

Although whatever colour it MUST be facelift imo mate.
The pre-facelift looks a bit softer for some reason in my eyes.

Infact........

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...category=CARS&channel=CARS&id=200728291353943

media

media

media

Guess where my piccy was nicked from? :lol:

Just seen a pic of one in "Monza Pearl" and I think that is a bad idea imo. :(

Edit - here it is.

Hmmm... Although I own a Milano Red EP3, I would not go for a red S2000... or a red DC5 for that matter.

The Lime Green is... err... well...

Go for the white, Scouse. ;)

This is the colour i would go for if i was looking to change. Unfortunately you won't get much change out of £30k :lol:

I still like my Moonrock with black and red interior. :cool: :D

media

Last edited by a moderator:
Back