• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX S2000 Colours.

I keep seeing that grey colour s2k everywhere now! :(

Black or white would be my choice but that grey is lovely just too common now..

The one i had was Silverstone but if i bought one again it would either be Moonrock or the current metallic blue colour, the name of which evades me.

Geoff. :D

I keep seeing that grey colour s2k everywhere now! :(

Black or white would be my choice but that grey is lovely just too common now..

Maybe because there is actually two 'grey' colours. Silverstone and Moonroock. Moonrock being the darker of the two.

White is only an import colour i think? :confused:

Not any more. You can get it special order in the UK. A guy local to me has one, as did my local dealer until a month or two back.

:)

Isn't the UK white Pearlescent?
I'm pretty sure you can't order GPW from Honda Uk, but am I wrong :confused:

Mine was Royal Navy Blue Metallic.

That colour is not as common as some of them and does not stand out too much.

She is no longer mine now, sold her end of Feb and been replaced with an FN2 NHB GT

Attachments

• S2k for Web.jpg
    S2k for Web.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was Royal Navy Blue Metallic.

That colour is not as common as some of them and does not stand out too much.

She is no longer mine now, sold her end of Feb and been replaced with an FN2 NHB GT

You exchanged an S2k for an FN2?? I hope you have a good excuse for doing that!! :lol:

Big downgrade IMO. ;)

You exchanged an S2k for an FN2?? I hope you have a good excuse for doing that!! :lol:

Big downgrade IMO. ;)

Hi there Guru.
You must still have your S2000 then. We both done the same and went from the EP3 to the S2000. :cool:
Oh i did love that car but, the trouble is i could never use it that much as it was so impractical in the end for me. I done only 3500 miles in 18 months of ownership.
I said i wanted an EP3 again or just a little 1.6. Krysten CTR (My Partner) slapped me and said i would never be happy going lower than the type-R. Looked around after selling my Navy Beast and purchased an FN2.
The only good thing was, when we purchased the S2000, it finally shut my mother in law up asking about grand children:eek:

Hi there Guru.
You must still have your S2000 then. We both done the same and went from the EP3 to the S2000. :cool:
Oh i did love that car but, the trouble is i could never use it that much as it was so impractical in the end for me. I done only 3500 miles in 18 months of ownership.
I said i wanted an EP3 again or just a little 1.6. Krysten CTR (My Partner) slapped me and said i would never be happy going lower than the type-R. Looked around after selling my Navy Beast and purchased an FN2.
The only good thing was, when we purchased the S2000, it finally shut my mother in law up asking about grand children:eek:

Yeah i still have it. We're trying for a family but the S is staying. I need some sanity time!! :lol:

We are too, hopefully if everything works now after my Op.

Krysten CTR has a company car so can only have a one car choice, hence the S2 going for something more practical.
A bit off Topic but.... I Know you are into them, did you see Ramstein last year in concert, Watched the DVD the other night, it was awesome. Funny enough i thought to myself at the time, i bet Composite Guru was there.

No it isn't. 'Cos this is:

IMG_09.JPG

;)

What's in the headrest inserts Where the honeycomb normally sits?

Back