• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 S2000 injectors fitted by Grinspeed.

Huge thanks to Steve today, was good to catch up.

He fitted a set of S2000 injectors I sourced into my ATR no problems whatsoever!

I wasn't expecting to be able to tell the difference but I can. More torque 4-6 and it pulls much stronger in VTEC, can't wait until the rolling road day on Saturday now.

Cheers fella. Very surprised they are much better than the stock ATR ones even down to the design.

Twas nice to say hello today SiKBoY, ATR sounded awesome when you left. :)

I for one will definetly be using grinspeed again, superb service from steve, need to start saving for that LSD.

I for one will definetly be using grinspeed again, superb service from steve, need to start saving for that LSD.

How's the FRSU?

I've not really had chance to test it out. The traffic coming home was an absolute nightmare, took nearly an hour and a half for what is normally a 20 minute trip.Clutch leg numb! First impressions are that the ride quality has improved and the turn in definetly feels a lot sharper. I also had some Cosworth front pads fitted so need to get them bedded in.

It was a brief hello as you said the traffic was a nightmare. Once I was past the roundabout though I was off!

Hi Guys,

It was great you came over today thankyou! Glad I could help you out and you are both happy!

Stevie

Back