• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 Starter Button

Copmposite Guru aka Matt

Not seen him on here yet, was he asked :?:

Carl

Well if he hasn't I have him on msn so will send him a email or something if no one else has.

Carl

Mine 8) A nice little mod imo :twisted:

DSC01230.jpg

Oh right, didnt realise that. Easy to run wires down to where they need to be?

Think thats a better place to put one to be honest as when you come to sell the car, it could put people off if it didnt have a ciggy lighter in there, as a lot of people I know use their phones a lot and need to charge!

chrisdicko said:
Oh right, didnt realise that. Easy to run wires down to where they need to be?

Think thats a better place to put one to be honest as when you come to sell the car, it could put people off if it didnt have a ciggy lighter in there, as a lot of people I know use their phones a lot and need to charge!

Pm N77_CEJ he fitted mine \:D/

Easy enough to do yourself ;)

All you need to do is wire it up to power it (back of cig lighter easiest place), and then splice into the ignition wire

Dynax said:
Easy enough to do yourself ;)

All you need to do is wire it up to power it (back of cig lighter easiest place), and then splice into the ignition wire

Try telling that to someone who doesn't know how to wire a plug...

...Me :lol: :lol:

milano_chris said:
Who does the carbon fibre surround bit :?:

Chris i've got an unused one somewhere that Matt made me, i need to check that Ben doesn't want it but if not its yours :wink:

HASNIC said:
milano_chris said:
Who does the carbon fibre surround bit :?:

Chris i've got an unused one somewhere that Matt made me, i need to check that Ben doesn't want it but if not its yours :wink:

hehe, as soon as I said I was cool you keep it I posted to chris saying ask you if you needed one

Chris and the other guy this is easy to fit, Dotty you are a lazy sod :lol:
Can you list yours mods and after each one, who fitted them, LMAO :oops:

Should be able to fit it easy enough. Nick it would be great if it is spare mate :wink:

milano_chris said:
Should be able to fit it easy enough. Nick it would be great if it is spare mate :wink:

Yeah no worries dude, i'll try and find it and we'll sort something out :wink:

HASNIC said:
milano_chris said:

Yeah no worries dude, i'll try and find it and we'll sort something out :wink:

You know what we forgot at paintballing, a CD DOH!!! :roll: :lol:

I would volunteer my services to fit it....but am back to Iraq in a weeks till november

Just fitted mine the other day ..no soldering or clipping wires and it only took me 45 minutes

The hardest part was rubbing the Surround down to take the button into it...

Back