• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

s2k cluster in ep3

We can read the first post with the question, you don't need to keep posting it in the hope of an answer. From what I remember reading about it, it's not an easy swap and took a fair amount of effort to get it working correctly.

We can read the first post with the question, you don't need to keep posting it in the hope of an answer. From what I remember reading about it, it's not an easy swap and took a fair amount of effort to get it working correctly.

In addition to what Nick said, from what I recall of the swap being mentioned on other forums it's expensive but there's a guy somewhere who programs them so they match the characteristics of the car, rev limit etc and mods the s2k cluster to use the destination cars connector.

It's doable but not cheap.

You need a speedohealer and modifry ECT module, AND to rewire the whole loom.

Isnt the digital dial cluster the worst part about the S2000. its the main reason why i wouldnt have one

It looks like a expensive 80's microwave.

I love it. In a S2000.

Back