• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2000 & NSX S2K piccies my friend Clawz for DonR

I know he won't mind me posting a couple of pics he took the other day of another members car (you might recognise it Edy), i'm sure you guys will love these ones :twisted:

2274526452_32d7bf8fc8.jpg

2274532280_afc7fd0789.jpg

2273735527_2031ed3211.jpg

Oh yes Rackheath industrial estate for pics :eek:)

The paintwork is amazing ! only seen this in the flesh a couple of times but can say this is mint condition. DonR has an ocd for cleaning lol

Rumour has its also coming up for sale soonish :rolleyes:

Loving those wheels hatton :twisted:

She was actually a little dusty that day too, but had only been cleaned the day before.

She has been sold now, have gone and purchased a Type-R again but the FN2 now.

Just wanted something a bit more practical again.

DonR Your s2k always looked Great..

I'm sure the FN2 will be just as well looked after ;)

Hey Calling all Noooorwich fans, when are we having a meet down at the old Silo's..Still aint been down there :p

I was down there yesterday taking some pics of the FN2 now its had a detail at Evolution on Heigham Street . Unfortunatley the previous owner did not care when it came to cleaning the car, Basically it was a mess, worse thing is i could not see how bad it was when i purchased the car. Bad light, getting late and it had been raining too.

Ollie and Kevin have done a top job for me. They spent 12hrs solid on the car and got as many swirls off as they could, cleaned all the Tar off the Wheels and gave it a good Wax.

Hi Dean, How is the FD2 going. You know me with my cars, gotta look after them, just like you!

Attachments

• Clean FN2_9 Web.jpg
    Clean FN2_9 Web.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
I was down there yesterday taking some pics of the FN2 now its had a detail at Evolution on Heigham Street . Unfortunatley the previous owner did not care when it came to cleaning the car, Basically it was a mess, worse thing is i could not see how bad it was when i purchased the car. Bad light, getting late and it had been raining too.

Ollie and Kevin have done a top job for me. They spent 12hrs solid on the car and got as many swirls off as they could, cleaned all the Tar off the Wheels and gave it a good Wax.
Must have missed you. I went down there at about 17:30ish.

How much did your detail cost? I enquired with Evoloution valeting, before trekking "dann sarff" to get AndyH to have a stab instead.

Evolution are really good. Keano (mate with the ST) has used them Tony.
Did a great job and gave him a lot of advice with a personal touch.

Must have missed you. I went down there at about 17:30ish.

How much did your detail cost? I enquired with Evoloution valeting, before trekking "dann sarff" to get AndyH to have a stab instead.

I Paid £250. It was well worth it for the time and effort they put into it.
It was a full clean, Clay bar, Cleaned wheels (they were covered with big blobs of Tar) , Machine Polish to remove as many of the swirls and damage as possible then full sealer glaze and Wax. Plus all the hints and tips i picked up and watching Ollie using the PC was cool.

Pulled in at 8.45am and i drove away from there at 10pm. They took their time and made sure they could get the car as best as they could without going silly and leaving no paint behind.

Oh we left Rackheath just before 5pm. My mate Clawz popped up to see us there too. One dirty and one clean FN2!!! wash that car Gary!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My partner chris has to work every Saturday so wont be able to do Sat meet unless i turn up without him.

I Know sundays are better for me, Krysten CTR and Clawz. Not sure about Michael with his Civic, Would could get some cool Honda shots if we all Turn up though.

Back