• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

S2KIP's S2000

When's this booked in for coils, wheels, calipers etc. Chris - cannot wait to see the result; it's going to look and perform immensely, I'm sure.

Ha Ha - I'm not as regular on here as I used to be, and I thought it was early/mid August.

But wow - it looks amazing - that tyre gel though! :)

I'm not surprised in how the parts have combined to tighten the handling - I bet the car is a real weapon.

Thanks. It is a bit of a weapon now yeah, except it's like Zoolander.

oPQAAUm.jpg

Basically since fitting the J's manifold, I've had an issue where the steering column touches the manifold slightly on hard left turns. I had Performance Autoworks put a small shim in which seemed to have cured initially it but it's started again recently. :(

Spoke to Tom at TMG and asked if he could add a larger shim, he said he wasn't comfortable doing as it's basically altering the way the engine sits (and subsequently gearbox, propshaft etc) and suggested some Spoon engine mounts. The OEM ones that are on have never been changed, and although they're not split, they probably aren't as strong as when new. So it looks like I'll have to spend out again. Fcuking cars! :lol:

I wasn't keen on using aftermarket engine mounts as I don't like the additional vibration, however the Spoon ones are rubber and not polybush, so shouldn't be as bad as the ESMM one I had on my old ATR. We shall see.

Looking good.

I think it needs a front lip of some kind now to add to the aggressive look

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It's 25mm lower than stock, more or less the same as it was on the springs.

After time if you start to feel a slight vibration at speed from the diff those will sort it out. Inevitably happens mate.

With regards the spoon blue. I tried having it on a set of ARB's. Colour looks completely off once it went from the gun to the ARB.

To be honest I don't mind it being a slightly different shade, my OCD isn't that bad. :)

Back