• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Samco hoses

what do you guys think of the prototype hose from throttle body to airfilter samco made up for me?? plus all the rest??

if they dont work have a look here:

http://www.simonandkate.fotopic.net/c679758_1.html

Very nice, not too sure on the orange though...Matches the mugen parts nicely 8)

Dynax said:
Very nice, not too sure on the orange though...Matches the mugen parts nicely 8)

its not orange its red, the pic does not do it justice.i wil try and take some more when i get the car out again and before it goes.

I am really interested in the air filter hose. How much would that cost to buy do you think?

I have a split in my original pipe so need a new one anyway :roll:

smeg said:
I am really interested in the air filter hose. How much would that cost to buy do you think?

I have a split in my original pipe so need a new one anyway :roll:

not sure on a price yet mate as they havent started producing them. the one i have is a one of for the show, sort of prototype.

they have my oem hose and apparently are in the process of making a tool up to make them properly.

if you speak to trung i think he said that he knows of a different company that produce that hose.

Ahh it was your car at Trax then :)

wondered whoes car that was and yer they deffinately RED

Saw it in the flesh, the cars for sale as well yer

Tarticus said:
Ahh it was your car at Trax then :)

wondered whoes car that was and yer they deffinately RED

Saw it in the flesh, the cars for sale as well yer

i heard simon and kate are going for a new Evo

:twisted:

GOOD CHOICE THERE :shock:

yeah IT was our car but now sold :cry: .. goin to miss her but has to be done, same as always, need more power and jus not going to get it from the civic.

onto bigger and better things :wink:

are there any benefits to installing these?? or are they just for show?

MrZippo said:
are there any benefits to installing these?? or are they just for show?

They are far less prone to wear and weakening (going soft) over time, but yes they also do help bling up an engine bay.

Back