• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Samco Induction Hose

CTR

Ain't nothin' but a peanut
I contacted Samco today with regards having one made up for my car. I was even prepared to go as far as paying the £300 to a have a tool made up.

No need though.

The good news is guys they are already making one and from what I was told we should be able to buy one within a month or so from Samco dealers. 8) 8)

Where is this to put the filter? Or is this a replacement for the OEM box one, retaining the box? (in which case should fit the Gruppe M)

thejudderman said:
Where is this to put the filter? Or is this a replacement for the OEM box one, retaining the box? (in which case should fit the Gruppe M)

It's the hose that goes from the filter to the throttle body.

CTR said:
thejudderman said:

Well aye, I gathered that much! :lol: :wink:

But will it be from throttle body to the standard airbox position or is it going to be designed to relocate an open filter (i.e the AEM wing mounted filter)?

thejudderman said:
CTR said:
thejudderman said:

Well aye, I gathered that much! :lol: :wink:

But will it be from throttle body to the standard airbox position or is it going to be designed to relocate an open filter (i.e the AEM wing mounted filter)?

:roll: :oops:

It will just be to standard airbox position mate.

Simon & Kate had a prototype one so I guess Samco have decided to mass produce it.
Just hope it cost less than the SFS version. :roll:

Simon & Kate had a prototype one so I guess Samco have decided to mass produce it.

There one was designed to fit on a Jackson Racing Supercharger though :)

thejudderman said:
Tarticus said:

There one was designed to fit on a Jackson Racing Supercharger though :)

doesn't the JRSC keep the throttle body/intake pipe in the same place though?

That's what I was thinking TBH.

The OEM induction pipe is still used with a JRSC.

chappers51 said:
any news on this?

Not yet mate, the person I spoke to at Samco said it would be released within the next month. I will be onto them about it though and as soon I know so will everyone else :wink:

yowser couldn't we look into this?
£300 for a tool - sounds a tad expensive to me for a straightofrard cylinder with one bend?

we could get john to bash one out on the cnc saturady morning!!

£££££sss for me and you :D :D
(worth a look though - seriuously)

Back