• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sam's (the wife) Focus ST

Well she finally did it, she's recently moved jobs and the first question to the employer was "Do you mind what car i get"? To which he replied no :cool:

Ive had a quick blast tonight and its lovely, like a fast arm chair. Its totally opposite to the Teg and i can see it has its benefits over the Teg.

Anyway, hope you like

9ee8e1e2.jpg

6ab634a1.jpg

753b142a.jpg

751c63b4.jpg

8873d8bb.jpg

5eac5c32.jpg

I prefer the Teg lurking in the background :cool:

I like ST's though.. I just hate the OEM wheels; they remind me of TSW Venoms too much.

:cool:

I drove one and found it rather dull TBH, I remember getting back in the Teg feeling like I got back in a race car. :lol:

I prefer the Teg lurking in the background :cool:

I like ST's though.. I just hate the OEM wheels; they remind me of TSW Venoms too much.

Yeah i know what you mean about the Venoms, they don't look too bad in the flesh though.

Im just waiting until we both go out together and have a play. I honestly couldn't say which is the quickest, the ST does feel lazier to drive though.

Like them, just don't like the OEM wheels like said.

Look forward to hearing which is quickest. :D

Powers a lot easier to extract from the ST, mind. Map the ST and you're laughing. The same power gains from the teg would cost a bomb.

That's missing the point though, just a comment. From what i've learned, they're completely different cars.

1 - Comfy crusier with a **** load of torque and power
2 - Revvy N/A that makes you think your a touring car driver

Both are lovely.

I'd take the ST on the motorway and the Teg on the back road.

Look forward to hearing which is quickest. :D

The Teg is quicker in both a straight line and round the bends

i rasced my m8s focis one nite an i waz faster lolololol i winned but it wasent for slips rofllflfl

But seriously, i had a play with one and the Teg was pulling well on it.. Plus i've drove one and they don't feel as quick, they are heavy lumps. Plus on paper, the Teg is quicker

I always use the Focus ST if i'm arguing with someone who is saying "VTEC is sh*t and over rated"...i always say how come the DC5 produces almost the same BHP as the Focus ST, even though the ST is a 2.5 and is turbod, how can that be sh*t? Yet they still toss themselves off over ST's

Nice enough cars though, nice in white.. If i bought one though it would need to be atleast remapped, or even more, would want 300bhp out of it for it to feel fast. And i'd def change the wheels or paint them black so you can't see them so well

Nice motor for the wife though fair play

Although i have heard on the grapevine that a few members are doubting that your wife exists, and have called for pics as proof

I bet Sam's chuffed, fair play. :D

P.s. You need to refurb your headlights. ;)

Cheers for the comments, I've said the same thing about the ST and Teg.
I'd drive the ST on a lazy day and the Teg for foot down action. Or should I say I drive the Teg and if I'm lucky I'll get a look in at the ST :lol:

As for her existence, she is visible on Facebook and I'm not sure if I've posted pics somewhere on this site?
I bet Dotty has pics!

I bet Sam's chuffed, fair play. :D

P.s. You need to refurb your headlights. ;)

She's loving it completely, she felt the company Corsa from her old Job was forced on her and now she has her car back.
Oh and I'll Meguiars metal polish the lights on Friday. Cleans them up a treat.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Teg is quicker in both a straight line and round the bends

i rasced my m8s focis one nite an i waz faster lolololol i winned but it wasent for slips rofllflfl

But seriously, i had a play with one and the Teg was pulling well on it.. Plus i've drove one and they don't feel as quick, they are heavy lumps. Plus on paper, the Teg is quicker

I always use the Focus ST if i'm arguing with someone who is saying "VTEC is sh*t and over rated"...i always say how come the DC5 produces almost the same BHP as the Focus ST, even though the ST is a 2.5 and is turbod, how can that be sh*t? Yet they still toss themselves off over ST's

Hehehe interesting, i thought it would be quicker, but i would of thought there wasn't much in it, on paper stats aren't always the same in the real world. Id imagine the DC5 is slippier as well thats gonna help.

I just loathe the standard wheels, there like a crap copy of the one's you got on Lambo Diablo's.

Back