• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sat Nav is a Popular Target.

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
You have probably heard alot of chat on the News about how sticky fingered little scrotes are grabbing Sat Nav systems which are being left on Dashboard Mounts. :x

Do yourself a favour and remove all electrical items from view before leaving your car. 8)

Good advice.....will have to remove my Road Angel laser dongle from the window from now on - it just shows that the Road Angel will be in the car somewhere. :roll:

Welsh-Rich said:
Good advice.....will have to remove my Road Angel laser dongle from the window from now on - it just shows that the Road Angel will be in the car somewhere. :roll:

Good Point. 8)

I always remove my Snooper and Tom Tom 8)

I normally leave the cradle for the Tom Tom stuck on the windscreen though :shock:

dotty said:
I always remove my Snooper and Tom Tom 8)

I normally leave the cradle for the Tom Tom stuck on the windscreen though :shock:

Same here, remove the Road Angel but leave the cradle and laser alert up :oops: Just asking for trouble I think :!:

I never in leave the cradle in place. it is so obvious there is a PDA or similar in the car.
Even if its not, I not want the hassle of replacing a drivers window :evil:

Apprently there are becoming more of target since mobile phones are coming increasing useless once stolen.

One of our works vans had the TTG nicked the other day after supposedly only leaving it in the car "a few minutes".

I usually leave my RA laser alert module in the window, along with the TTG cradle, but will probably stop doing this.

Jon

Back