• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Saving Ryan's EP3 build.

I have these seats in my other car. be interested to see how they fit into the ep3. Nice start on the car :smt023

Yeh its just like a van jimbo, its horrible. How did you find them Harvey? Comfy? cheers mate :) I just need to stop being lazy and actually fit the stuff i have.

I think there comfy yes but the cars not on the road yet so i cant really give them a good testing!

Couple of small updates, got my hands on some sabelt harnesses so these were fitted with my seats so the car could be mot'd. Also had a spoon n1 rep backbox fitted and split my headlight and painted the inserts gunmetal grey but they don't show up too well in the pictures because I was too lazy to clean my headlights.
fe026b52e1acdc2d097cc09b253622a8.jpg
d3cbb27a16f273909450fa37696dae63.jpg
0b56c7d81aebf4b6b8aa891276c1872f.jpg

That story always get a few laughs lol, the guy did seem dodgy so maybe it was his way of saying i took this from another EP...

Get them early next week mate, it's in a garage away from my house just now. They look good though well worth doing.

Back