• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Saw a bronze FN2

Neily03

Professional Hippy
IMO you'd have to be crackers not to order one in that colour!! It looks awesome!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Ol' Goffin reckons you can't tell the difference from a NHB, unless you are up real close. Bit like the blue shimmer on the NHB EP3's

From a distance it did look NHB but them when i drove past and the sun cought it there was a mega bronze/gold flip, a hell of alot more then the blue in NHB :wink: It looked the nuts! 8)

I think its a little more of a bronze flip than the blue of a NHB.

From what I have heard they have sold very few in Bronze.

I think its a little more of a bronze flip than the blue of a NHB.

From what I have heard they have sold very few in Bronze.
Thats probably down to people not wanting to order it cos they haven't seen it in the flesh, i'd defo have it now i've seen it. 8)

Ive seen one and i wasn't that impressed. I still think Milano is best for them.

Wish they had a CW option though :(

or spend an extra 1k and get an FD2 from andy at 200bhp

or save a sh1t load and get a mint DC5 :twisted:

Unfortunately we dont get this colour in Australia grr

But imo i would have to say silver FN2 is the best. thats why i have one =D

I saw a milano red one a few days ago, once you see one on the road Im sure you will warm to it, has a real road presence

I saw a milano red one a few days ago, once you see one on the road Im sure you will warm to it, has a real road presence

Red and Black are the best by far.

Silver is too understated and Bronze is weird.

I think they should ditch the Bronze colour even though it looks good in the sun and have the Yellow that the concept was shown in.

Back