• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

scammers or what!!

Guys

The storry goes like this

I am from cyprus and i wanted to order a complete AC unit for my EP3 CTR i have found the brakers called CMS Vehicle Solutions Ltd , when i called a guy told me that they have the kit from a car that they already dismantle. The guy took my visa details e.t.c. Since one month i am waitting and dint receive anythign. I called several times and they claim the guy who i spoke to left the company, The bank receipt charge states the company name when i checked, so there is no way this guy took the money, I keep calling day by day to refund my money and they still claim that they have refunded me. long storry short. it seems that they dont have the complete ac unit and they want to cover it but why dont they refund me.
I hope iam not yet another poor guy cheated but an unprofessional braker.
Anyone had any experience with them? any sugestion for any alternative aproach? unfortuatley i am from cyprus so thats a bad point.

thanks guys

Can't you just claim your money back from the credit card company? In the UK purchases on credit cards are insured....

Claim

Is been already one month but i should ask my bank if they can claim the money, thanks for the tip

Back