• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

scottish local FSU!

I Stay in Tranent,East lothian only 10-15mins outside Edinburgh an have saw ABP Motorsport ad in banzai mag for fast road setup?
Can anyone expand on how good the setup is? Also how does it effect tyre wear? Do you feel an immediate difference in handling?
Is there any Edinburgh based firms or local firms who can give a FSU for my CTR?

Thanks

FRSU is probably the best mod you can do on the EP3.

I had the Eibach Pro-kit springs and the JDM rear ARB fitted at the same time and noticed an immediate improvement in handling.

Unless the set-up is very aggressive I don't think you will see much difference to tyre wear.

I haven't used ABP myself but believe they are active on CTRO and I have not heard anything bad.

Brillliant mate I have heard that its actually meant to reduce tyre wear and had the same thoughts myself to get all relevant parts fitted at same time to make it one mod instead of having to tweak time an time again until complete

Back