• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Sealey automatic brake bleeder.

I am looking at changing my calipers shortly and bought one of these auto bleed kits that you connect to a spare tyre. I opened the box last night but it looks like it does not come with a cap big enough to fit my ctr's brake resevoir.

Has anyone used one of these kits before and how did you get around having no cap?

I got a visibleed pipe, one man job things
its easy to use and quick.
i thought about getting that kit but it didnt work all that well when i used my mates one

Most of the EZ-Bleed kits come without the correct Honda cap - I have the Gunsons unit and it doesn't work on any of my previous Hondas, forgot that when I had changed my lines on my EP3 doh!
Visibleed works well and is cheap, ended up doing my EP3 with one from ebay and did the job perfectly.. I also have a Sealey vacuum one that attaches to my compressor. It's not very good at all for the cash it cost.

Changed my calipers today. What a ****ing mission!

I bought a Visibleed kit for a fiver at halfords as the Sealey automatic one didn't have a cap that fitted my brake resevoir. The Visibleed kit is mince. All i got when using it was bubbles.

Ended up having to get the next door neighbor to give me a hand doing it the two man method.

Never again will i attempt that. The driveway is covered in bloody puddles of brake fluid now.

Back