• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

seat cleaning help

My seats are looking grubby but worst of all they look washed out they dont look deep in red as they should, is there anything i can use that will help this? And what do you guys find the best for cleaning your seats ect? Thanks in advance.

For the red bit of the seat most interior fabric cleaners should work, I used a turtle wax interior foam cleaner on a punto I owned and got the stain I had in the seats out, autoglym interior foam also works wonders but be careful because I don't know if these cleaners can be used on the alcantara parts of the seat. If you do try them just be cautious not to get it on the alcantara bits. I don't know of any alcantara cleaners but if anyone does let me know.

I have been and bought woolite as i have read good reviews on here about it, i did the seats about an hour and half ago and its removed all stains and is looking fantastic to say the least, and i actually used it on the alcantara black parts of the seats and its came up lovely! I shall post a pic when fully dry.

Hi mate have you got a link for this 'woolite' or know where i can pick some up? I've got some kind of watermark stain on the red part of the passenger seat i wouldn't mind getting shut of. Thanks

cheers dude worth a pop at £3.50. I'll try that on the boot carpet too, left it in the outhouse when i did a trackday recently and i think the cat has pi$$ed on it lol it stinks

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure is mate 6 caps of warer to 1 cap of woolite, i still had loads left in the spray bottle aswell so its deffo money well spent!

Here is the finished product mate

IMAG1133_zps693431af.jpg

Back