• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

seat cleaning

what is the best thing for cleaning the alacantra seats? i am worried if i get my choice wrong it will wreck the seat, the white type-r is slowly turning grey and would like to get it like new?

Is it an EP3? If so the type R stitching is silver so you won't get it white! ;) :p

auto glym interior shampoo-dont be afraid to use lots-small drops stain. leave a few mins and scrub lightly with a soft bristle brush-then brush up the pile-ive had two integras with red interiors and its brought them up like new. leave to dry at least overnight.

Don't rub the alacantra as you'll wreck it! Use a small amount of cleaning agent (something biodegradeable like All Purpose Cleaner) and a damp cloth. Pat the cloth and this should remove the dirt. Don't rub as this will cause damage :)

Back