• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Seat cover removal guide

Baa

If anyone requires a seat cover removal guide, send me a PM with your email address on it, and i will email it to you.

EDIT

see below :D

Baa

Here you go then.

NOTE.
Please remember that these instructions are for a LHD Civic SI.

coverspage11md.jpg

coverspage27bi.jpg

coverspage32km.jpg

coverspage48kt.jpg

coverspage59su.jpg

coverspage63rt.jpg

coverspage72yx.jpg
[/quote]

Black R, do you have any tips for getting rid of wrinkles in the seat covers, I'm in the (painful) process of fitting some seat covers but its proving a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

Thanks.

Funky said:
Black R, do you have any tips for getting rid of wrinkles in the seat covers, I'm in the (painful) process of fitting some seat covers but its proving a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.

Thanks.

yeh that was the tricky part..i spent a long time moving the foam and pulling the covers tight over the seat.

IF you mean the small crease type wrinkles, dont worry after a week they will fall out and the seat cover will become tight again :)

Washin

Has anyone got any tips of what to use to wash the covers, mine are a little dirty and I don't fancy buying new one's

I still have a set of seat covers to fit. Cant be fooked to go though all the bollox of fitting though :lol:

Hi Funky, i Know it was i while ago now but how did you get on with fitting the new seat covers? Time scale e.t.c im just about to purchase 2 new covers for my EP3, and will soon be in the (Painful) Process in fitting them myself.

First seat took me about 4 hours, the second one took a lot less. Be careful as there is a lot of sharp metal underneath all the foam, I cut myself a few times. You will need a good pair of pliers, if you intend on using the original metal rings then good luck, I wimped out and used zip ties to hold the new covers down.

Its a ball ache of a job but worth it in the end. HTH.

Where did you guys get the seat covers from and how much did they cost if you dont mind me asking? I'm looking to get a couple of front covers myself as they are dirty and got cig burns in from the previous owner :-(

Back