• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

seat covers

just burnt a hole in my 2004 ctr seat!
i am gutted:smt022 , anyone know what a new one or set will set me back from the stealers?

yeah are lass burnt a hole in the passenger seat of mine! i was nearly crying, have u got any prices yet?

IIRC from a Honda dealer they're about £600 per cover (that's not a typo, six hundred), two covers per seat (bottom and back rest)

You'd be better off putting a wanted as on here or searching ebay & breakers.

:(

You shouldn't smoke full stop never mind in a car with nice seats. Whats the point of hiding it with a seat cover? Isn't that locking the stable door after the horse has ran off into an on comming Van? Only new seats will make it better, or just buy a redneck pick up truck with bits of primer all over it & use that for careless activities???

You shouldn't smoke full stop never mind in a car with nice seats. Whats the point of hiding it with a seat cover? Isn't that locking the stable door after the horse has ran off into an on comming Van? Only new seats will make it better, or just buy a redneck pick up truck with bits of primer all over it & use that for careless activities???
Read the original post again, he's asking about replacing the factory seat cover, not a cover for the seat.

hmmmmmmmm

True, he could have lit a fire to keep warm as the heaters were not enough? Possible but unlikely though :p

:p

just missed out on a full set on ebay think they only went for £13. keep ur eyes open stu sure more will be on there soon.

Back