• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Seatbelt beeper...

There is a seatbelt warning for the passenger side, and you'd be correct in saying it is weight activated.

Really!?! That does surprise me. I would expect to find something like that in something like a Beemer or an Audi, but didn't think Honda would do something like that. Pleasantly surprised.

Yup, there is also an image that appears on the dash computer jobby, and then all the beeping starts.
I agree with safety first and all that, but it drives me mad!

There isn't a sensor on the passenger seat on the EP3, so it must have been one the improvements on the FN2. ;)

Really!?! That does surprise me. I would expect to find something like that in something like a Beemer or an Audi, but didn't think Honda would do something like that. Pleasantly surprised.

There's occupancy sensors on all the other 3 seats (none on the drivers) Tone. ;)

Hi, just wanted fix racing seat belt(SABELT),if i take out the socket any effect to ECU,the dashboard infomation still show the seat belt info?

Yes I have in the past and it had no effect to the car at all.

I was bad before for not wearing my seatbelt so plugged it back in when I installed my Recaros a while ago to remind me to clunk/click when I drive.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2

Back