• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Second Hand Induction Kits

Basicaly im looking for a induction kit for the FN2 Type R, second hand if possible. What should i be looking for in pictures and what kind of questions should i ask. I see alot of posts on the net of people selling these and the new oner getting trouble from the kits.
I understand you get what you pay for but there so expensive some of the induction kits £300 +.
Im after sound realy and obviously dont want to loose any power, just something to put a smile on my face as the stock intake is quiet and you have to rev it hard to realy hear it.

i got mine for £190 used off ebay......i did have to wait a while for one to turn up though! i went through an K & N Apollo and an AEM shortram while i was waiting.......the HKS piddles all over them!

To be fair i was actualy looking for a k and n appolo or the AEM shortram second hand. I will just keep looking then for a HKS and bite the bullet.

Well the AEM wasnt bad, it certainly made a lovely growl (not as loud as the HKS though but still loud) and looks great in the engine bay, but it had a nasty flat spot at low revs! the HKS is smooth all the way through!

Back