• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Service Costs

My CTR is 3 yrs old next month and has covered 20,900 miles and Drake and Fletcher Maidstone have quoted me £390 for the service.

Is this correct ?

Jason said:
Cheers mate 8) far cheaper than Drake & Fletcher in Maidstone.

Just call them up and ask for Paul Higham, mention the Type R Owners Club and you will be very welcome. 8)

Scousefella said:
Jason said:
Cheers mate 8) far cheaper than Drake & Fletcher in Maidstone.

Just call them up and ask for Paul Higham, mention the Type R Owners Club and you will be very welcome. 8)

Excellent. consider it done!

My CTR is 3 yrs old next month and has covered 20,900 miles and Honda have quoted me £390 for the service.

At that age and mileage they should be doing the 37500/3rd year service which includes brake fluid chnage plus the remainder of the 25000 mile service (tappets and air filter) presuming they carried out a low mileage seconde year service.

Total cost I would imagine should be around £275 max.

(Please don't bother replying saying "mine only cost so much" cos I do not have a Civic R, I only work in a dealers)

what a rip off!!

I only paid a maximum of £200 for service when i was in Glasgow!

ive done 72K+

Back