• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Service issue

Hi guys just had my cw type r fn2 serviced.
Got a garage that i know the lads to do this one as fuel pump/filter was required and also for the stamp basically. Its a 59 plate.
Everything went ok except i get a check system error on dash along with the VSA light constantly on.
Tried disconnecting battery for bout an hour and no joy..any ideas?
e5ymeda6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Have you driven the car since? Sometimes when you've had them on a ramp it can come on but goes off after 100 metres of driving and doesn't come back on.

If you have driven it, there might be dirt in the ABS sensors. Clean them off and give it another try.

Fuel filter is part of service ovs when disconnecting pump its flagged up a fault?

Have you driven the car since? Sometimes when you've had them on a ramp it can come on but goes off after 100 metres of driving and doesn't come back on.

If you have driven it, there might be dirt in the ABS sensors. Clean them off and give it another try.

ABS sensors are ok mate and driven it also. Ive not driven since disconnected battery only left idling

haza7u6u.jpg
ra5yveju.jpg

So looks like ABS? Coincidence just after service though?:confused:

I'd say so. There will be a sensor unplugged somewhere is my guess.

Ill get under it 2morro and check abs sensors in the light

Also my sump guard has caught and ripped out a bolt or 2 and just flapping at front causing some noise at speed!
Would anyone run without there guard or recommend buy new one or repair?
Looks like all id need is a few self tappers to screw aluminium plate to plastic.

:(

As has been said, get the codes read and see what it's saying.

Any garage with a code reader will be able to read it. Most places have them.

They said "communications error" came up with VSA and deflation tyre light with line through it.
Deflation tyre light flashes for minute then stays on

The deflation light works off the ABS sensors. It compares the speed of the wheels against each other and when it was last reset and if one is out it comes on.

It could be the VSA module, a cut wire, fuse or sensor.

Ok car going on ramps tonight to have a good look. Checked no.3 fuse under bonnet for VSA/ABS and its ok. Damn. So looks like a sensor or vsa module. Will soon see

Ok...
Sorted sump guard
As for vsa/deflation tyre lights, plugged into computer and get
91-1 can communication error
Anybody?

Back