• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Service manual EP3

there was a link i saw to a place that had a load of service manuals for hondas. trouble was i am sure the civic one was the yank si rather than the type R. The honda site doesn't have it either only the older cars.

I've got a copy of the manual, but as a programme so it's quite big. If someone can point me out where I can host it, I'll pop it up.

Think it's pre facelift BTW, but a lot of it will be similar.

Any ideas anyone? :confused:

I'll upload it again in a bit, its quite large so will probly be 30-40mins and I'll post back in here with the link :)

:edit: its not a pdf tho, its a collection of html files that get installed with a viewer

i have the autodata 04 on a disc this has all the service lists you can print off etc, its like a tick sheet and also covers other usefull info

drop me a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Its such a big manual! Though chuffed it covers everything, now just need a way of printing off for future keeping.

Any ideas if it can be done quickly, without having to select a page and printing it etc..

I will see if i can convert them all to PDF but it may take some time. That would allow it to be printed easily.

Can someone confirm this is the right one for the EP3 Type R?

HondaCivicMaintenanceSchedule.png

If it is you can thank me later ;)

No it's not. Valve clearances are done every 25,000 miles for a start...

oh :( do you know where I can find it then?

Did you get that from the link you posted? It lists EP3 there but I've not downloaded it to see if it's the right one.

This is the service schedule for the 06+ cars and includes the FN2 Type R. The schedule is basically the same.

Civic12500Service.jpg

Back