• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Servicing in Essex

I have tried to use the search function and couldn't find an answer. So i was just wondering if i should take my car (59 FN2) to a main honda dealer or is there somewhere in Essex which is a better choice for it's 3rd service. Cheers in advance

I think the general consenus is that there is nothing wrong with private service centres as long as you use a reputable one, but obviously your service book looks more appealing with all Honda stamps!

ill be using a private garage for my servicing as im about 30 miles from my nearest Honda centre

agree tdi south not the cheapest but they really know their stuff really good guys to chat about plans for your car

just to add had service already paid for when i got car so used main dealer for my freebie will have service done there when its due and hopefully remap if i have saved enough penies by then

was just over 500 quid for eibach pro camber bolts etc and set up took about 3 and half hours makes a big difference though and car just looks nicer sitting bit lower

Back