• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Servicing my EP3.. Whats needed (help)

Hello people! :)

Recently purchased a EP3 CTR i'm wanting to carry out a full service on it just to ease my own mind. Was just wondering whats needed & what oil & products should i be using.. It's just hit 73k so pretty low mileage, could anybody shed some light on which oil i should be feeding her & wheres best to get all my servicing parts.. Any help would be great!

If you want to do a full service, you'll want oil filter, air filter, pollen filter and spark plugs. There's also a fuel filter but I don't think that's worth while just yet I think it's 100k when it's due. You can get all the bits from your local motor factors ie somwhere like euro car parts for oem parts (don't use cross land brand from ECP) or somewhere like Tegiwa do the premium and genuine quality parts aswell. Oil wise i think honda recommend 5w30 but a lot of people use 5w40 as it's slightly thicker. Brand wise it's upto you, most people use Fuchs Titan pro race or millers but any decent 5w40 oil will do.

NGK Iridium plugs, 5w30 or 5w40 fully synthetic oil, genuine Honda oil filter, air filter. That's about it for a quick service. 4.7 litre sump capacity

Back