• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

SFS hose vs OEM hose

not that i'm aware of, the advantages comes in the material as the OEM hose doesn't flex so can crack

No difference in diameter. will fit straight on to your set up with the jubilee clips used for your OEM airbox.

If you have an aftermarket airbox, especially the Gruppe M then a SFS hose is a must. The OEM just can't handle any movement and will crack like mentioned by Shenmue.

cool, ive just PM'd Jase_87 back to buy his GM, but wont have the money to buy the SFS straight away but will the OEM handle it for about a month?

Short of pulling out a measuring tape when I get home - does anyone know the diameters of both ends of the Induction Hose - I know they differ, but am not sure of the diameter at the throttle body and the diameter at the intake, or in my case ARC? Much obliged - thanks.

Anybody know where is the best place to buy a red intake hose ? I just really need one. Lol

Back